Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Beast is Finally Ready!

Success!

The Daimler is now ready for the off. Matt and I re-wired the stereo this afternoon and can now declare it fully working. For now.

Just Digital are hopefully going to have prepared the new stickers for our doors, bonnet and tailgate and I'll pick them up on Tuesday.

Tomorrow is a big day for me - it's my IAM (Institute of Advanced Motorists) driving test so if I pass I can go to Naples as an advanced driver. I'll know some time after 18:30. Wish me luck!

I have to admit that I eventually wimped out with the Daimler's wiring - I shall never know why the interior illumination fuse kept going, as I have run another +ve wire from the battery, via a fuse, straight to both 12V feeds for the stereo. That'll show it. Blow that fuse you bugger!

The only other thing that we await is our supersoakers. They'd better be here before Tursday.

Simon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home