Friday, April 28, 2006

Spot the Ball to Win a Cake..

Malcolm, Beccy, Kate and Matt, Dave's taking the pic.

News just in: some mates in the Marketing department where I work have come up with a novel fund-raising idea: being as it's a golf company they are running a 'spot the golfball' competition, with the prize being a cake baked by Team XJ3. So far only one person has paid up and refused to pick a square to ensure they don't win the cake. Honestly how rude!

I'm just off now to find my Vicar of Dibley cook book which has details of Mrs Cropley's cullinary delights... I particularly like her Marmite cake ;-)

Oh, and in return, I have allowed the Marketeers a spot on the car to do with what they will. It's already sporting an 'I'd Rather Be Driving a Titleist' sticker at their request. It's a close-run thing but for the record I think I prefer driving the Daimler. Just.

Simon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home